The year ahead

I have been reading the predictions other influencers are making for 2018, so I thought I would offer my own, but rather than speculating about what everyone else might do, my prediction is more a statement of intent for what I hope to achieve.

PolicyCastle


Firstly, at www.policycastle.com we will shortly be releasing our customer portal for self service. We will also be bringing on a number of new home insurance providers to the panel and I expect we will launch other personal lines products too.

A particularly exciting prospect for PolicyCastle is the further development of the smart-home insurance proposition which will see us support many more devices in the underwriting model, offering discounts for owners of a range of home monitoring tech. We will also begin to take a live feed from some of these devices, allowing us to analyse behaviours and provide risk mitigating interventions.

I also expect we will begin to sign up brokers for b2b2c service. I think it makes complete sense to use our platform to help other brokers service their customers better.

JustCompare


In Canada, www.justcompare.ca, will see it’s full launch (currently in MVP mode) in 2018 and it will completely transform loan origination in Canada. Many lenders signed up already.and there are a number of blue chip technology, legal, distribution and SI partnerships in the pipeline so it’s going to be an exciting ride.

Vesuvio


Our incognito business for embedded on-demand insurance is going to launch in 2018 with planned rolled out in two countries and I think will make a serious impact.

We will further develop our claims management solution, obviously big potential for App/bot with AI backend, which I hope we will find an insurance partner for in 2018.

I am also hopeful we will put the first blockchain/smart contracts solution in production in 2018. Very exciting stuff.

So yes that’s going to be a very busy year but also the most exciting ever. I look forward to working with many of you, to learn from you and to share our experiences in 2018.

Happy New Year!!





Comments

Popular Posts